The Seasons in Ribbon Embroidery book
The author of the book, Tatiana Popova is ribbon embroidery teacher and designer based in Kiev, Ukraine.Tatiana gives classes and workshops on ribbon embroidery worldwide. "The Seasons" is Tatiana`s second book on ribbon embroidery. Her first book, Silk Ribbon and Embroidery (beginners` self-education guide to ribbon embroidery classics) had a huge success among ribbon embroidery lovers. Tatiana also developes series of kits on silk ribbon embroidery for Little Owl SmartCrafts TM.
|Kiev, Ukraine, 2016||United Kingdom, Search Press, April 2019|
ONE-CLICK BUYING: follow the link to my Etsy shop
Languages: English, Russian
Number of pages: 208
Size: 86х122/16 (210 х 295mm)
Interest age: all ages
Genre: arts and crafts
THE BOOK IS USD23 (shipping included)
+380 67 450 26 50, Tatiana
Western Union, MoneyGram
Amazing news! The Seasons in Ribbon embrodiery book was highly appreciated by the renown
Search Press publisher
(the best and the biggest publisher of art and craft books based in the UK).
Due to that they signed contract with the author and their edition of book is going to be published in April 2019.
A tip from the author:
The Seasons in Ribbon Embroidery book is revealing modern trends in the art of ribbon embroidery. They are shown in totally new techniques, designs and ideas. You will master dosens of new options on how to use finished designs, ribbon leftovers and what is silk ribbon able to! :)
Still, the emphasis in the book is for beginner skill level again. 12 of the 20 designs given in the book are for Beginner skill level. Besides, the book contains instructions to 43 essential ribbon stitches united intor five clusters of the updated Ribbon Tree® system of stitch mastering. It will help remember them all quickly and easily.
On the other hand, the author tried her best to make the book attractive to highly-skilled ribbon artists as well. The book shows unheared-of ideas, designs and ways of embroidering!
Enjoy your reading and stitching!
With very best wishes, Tatiana Popova author of the book.
The Seasons in Ribbon Embroidery book shows:
- 20 designs for ribbon stitching developed for different skill level;
- Some designs are from Little Owl SmartCrafts seriеs (like The Twelve Cups or Fu-ku-ro Lucky Owls).
- A lot of options on how to use the stitched desings (wall-hanging samples, cards, tea-cosy, needlekeeps, New Year tree decoration, appleaques, decoration for a bag or an albom cover, etc).
- 20 totally NEW author`s tips and techniques on how to embroider with silk ribbon.
- Ways of making use of ribbon leftovers.
- Stitching flowers in silk ribbon. You will master embroidering roses, chrysanthemum, daisies, sunflowers, dahlias, peonies, primroses, nasturtium, delphinium, lilies of the valley, cherry blossom, hellebore, daffodils, etc.
- Moreover you will learn how to create flower baskets, Easter eggs, cute little owlets and... even fish!!!
Welcome to visit my BLOG on silk ribbon embroidery for detailed information about The Seasons book.
Desings included to The Seasons in Ribbon Embroidery book
|Spring Owlet||Summer Owlet||Autumn Owlet|
|Koi Carp||Heart Window. Roses|
In "The Seasons in Ribbon Embroidery" book you will find:
20 designs for silk ribbon embroidery of different skill level:
10 projects for beginners,
6 projects of Intermediate skill level,
4 projects of Advanced skill level.
10 ideas of how to use embrodiered artworks, including wall-hanging pieces, postcards, broches, tea-cosy, pincips, embroidered apron, bag, decoration for photo albom and for jewellery box.
20 newest author`s tips and techniques of stitching with silk ribbon.
Lots of ideas of usage ribbon left-overs.
Welcome to find out more details about the book in my BLOG.
To order the book, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us by cell phone +380 67 450 2650 (Tatiana).
The Seasons in Ribbon Embroidery book is a wonderful trip to the world of elegant, tender, exquisite and luxurious craft, that is French Silk Ribbon Embroidery. Your true companions via the book are its main heros: natural silk ribbon and an enginious humain invantion - embroidery of all kinds and techniques.
The book contains:
- description of more than 70 stitches for ribbon and thread
- more than 500 colour photos
- detailed instructions for designs, which have been exhibited in different contries all over the world (Japan to USA).
- advice on how to dye silk ribbon and painting the background
- details on embroidering landscapes
- ribbon embroidery for roses, tulips, sunflowers, irises, dandelions, foxgloves, poppies, sweet pea and many other flowers
- applique and trapunto
- more than 20 author`s techniques for ribbon and thread embroidery
- For the first time! There is a classification for ribbon embroidery stitches with lots of step by step photographs
- advice on framing and cleaning of SRE items
Little Owl SmartCrafts TM
"Craft.BusinessAndHobby" International Art and Craft Fair and Show:
Kiev, Brovarsky Ave, 15
(International Exhibition Centre)