Magpies ribbon embroidery kit
(Guohua series of kits for silk ribbon embroidery)
Produced by: Little Owl SmartCrafts TM
Designed by Tatiana Popova
Skill level: BEGINNER
Size: 19.5 x 26.5сm
Kit price: $35
Order email: email@example.com
Order phone: +380 67 450 2650
|Purchase options: follow the link
|Categoires: ribbon embroidery kits|
This kit for silk ribbon embroidery includes:
- ribbon organizer holding all the necessary silk ribbon (100% natural silk)
- all the necessary threads / beads
- all the necessary Chenille needles
- printed panel ready to embroider
- step-by-step instructions for the embroidery process with diagrams and photographs (in English)
- detailed stitch guide for all the stitches used to embroider this design (in English)
The finished embroidery is $350.
THE KIT STORY
…«Gohua» in a word-by-word translation means «painting of our country». It is opposite to the western painting. The notion appeared at the end of the XIX – at the beginning of the XX centuries. This style is a traditional Chinese painting with ink and watercolours, mostly using silk or special paper.
It is known that it takes its origin from the 3rd-2nd centuries B.C., which is revived today. I have never seen a foreigner, who does not admire it, so tender, charming and unusual the paintings are!
FROM THE BOOK
For more designs see The Seasons in Ribbon Embroidery book by Tatiana Popova. Bestseller!
20 designs + hundreds of stitches + beginner`s guide to ribbon embroidery + dozens of totally new techniques and a lot more!..
|Egrets and Irises||There Where Spring Comes From||Road under the Sun|