PRODUCED NO MORE
Field Poppies ribbon embroidery kit
Produced by: Little Owl SmartCrafts TM
Designed by Tatiana Popova
Skill level: BEGINNER
Kit price: $18
Order email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Order phone: +380 67 450 2650
|Purchase options: follow the link
|Categoires: ribbon embroidery kits|
This kit for silk ribbon embroidery includes:
- ribbon organizer holding all the necessary silk ribbon (100% natural silk)
- all the necessary threads / beads
- all the necessary Chenille needles
- fabric + full-size template
- step-by-step instructions for the embroidery process with diagrams and photographs (in English)
- detailed stitch guide for all the stitches used to embroider this design (in English)
THE KIT STORY
Poppies occupy the second place in silk ribbon embroidery after roses. There are planty of ways, how to make their tender petals. This kit includes the description of the method, invented by Ann Cox, who is world-wide known for her exact embroidered copies of flowers. (Some people even call her books "Botanic guide").
FROM THE BOOK
For more designs see The Seasons in Ribbon Embroidery book by Tatiana Popova. Bestseller!
20 designs + hundreds of stitches + beginner`s guide to ribbon embroidery + dozens of totally new techniques and a lot more!..
|Spring Steps||Japanese Cherry Blossom||Tulips and Pussy willow|