Welcome to Tatiana Popova`s BLOG, dedicated to silk ribbon embroidery and lots of other things about it.
Here you will find new items by Little Owl SmartCrafts, information about forthcoming products and designs, see some ribbon embroidery in process, learn more about ribbon stitces and techniques. The photos of pieces of art which were represented on this or that Craft Show all around the world will be also awailable in my Blog. I am going to place here some fresh ideas and items for inspiration as well. Our new ribbon embroidery kits and books on silk ribbon embroidery will be also announced here, as well as some information about Little Owl ribbon embroidery contest and workshops. Well, in fact, there will be a lot more...
Whishing everybody a pleasant time while browsing articles of my Blog.
Crewel embroidery: patterns and stitches
(Some of the patterns will be featured in her new book, Crewel Embroidery: 7 Enchanting Designs Inspired by Fairytales, published by Search Press in February 2020. Find out more about the book here.)
Our sets for crewel embroidery include:
- pattern transferred onto high-quality cotton fabric (optional: backing fabric may be also added - if mentioned in the Materials list on the corresponding design page),
- step-by-step stitch guide for all stitches and techniques employed,
- detailed and colour-coded embroidery instructions,
- tips on thread choice - the list of threads used for original stitching. (Tatiana uses mostly DMC cotton thread - both stranded cotton and pearl cotton, but if you prefer a traditional way and would like to stitch with wool, feel free to replace it - you will find a conversion chart to Appletone whool included in every crewel kit);
- beautiful, bright, clear and high-resolution close-up photographs;
- a photograph of the finished piece.
Order email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Order phone: +380 67 450 2650
Payment terms: PayPall
(the detailed information on payment and shipping will be provided to you in email letter)
Until then - Happy stitching and...
...see you soon in My Blog again!