Autumn Owlet ribbon embroidery kit
(Fu-ku-ro series of kits for silk ribbon embroidery)
Produced by: Little Owl SmartCrafts TM
Designed by Tatiana Popova
Skill level: BEGINNER
Kit price: $36, FREE SHIPPING
15% discount for orders containing two or more ribbon embroidery kits
Order email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Order phone: +380 67 450 2650
|Purchase options: follow the link
|Categoires: ribbon embroidery kits, Fu-ku-ro series|
This kit for silk ribbon embroidery includes:
- ribbon organizer holding all the necessary silk ribbon (100% natural silk)
- all the necessary threads / beads
- all the necessary Chenille needles
- full size template for this design + fabric for stitching
- step-by-step instructions for the embroidery process with diagrams and photographs (in English)
- detailed stitch guide for all the stitches used to embroider this design (in English)
THE KIT STORY
If spelled in one hieroglyph, it means just an owl or an owlet.
If in two hieroglyphes, it makes:
fu (negative particle, absence of something) + kurou (burden, trouble, care, suffering) = "no troubles or suffering".
When spelled in three hieroglyphes, it comes:
fuku - (happiness, good luck, success) + kuru (comes) + ro (suffix for nouns of masculine gender). Thus the word and the image of an owl gives the meaning of COMING LUCK.
This tiny yet intricate embroidered piece would become a good luck wish for your relatives and friends.
FROM THE BOOK
This desing is included to The Seasons in Ribbon Embroidery book by Tatiana Popova. Bestseller!
19 more designs + hundreds of stitches + beginner`s guide to ribbon embroidery + dozens of totally new techniques and a lot more!..
|Winter Owlet||Summer Owlet||Spring Owlet|